frequently asked questions
What is the Palm Oil?
- Palm Oil is a kind of vegetable oil which obtained from palm trees. And it is a rich source for antioxidant. .
What are the benefits of the Palm Oil?
- Full of vitamin A, which strengthens the immune system of the body, and supports body’s tissues and skin.
- A rich source for antioxidant.
- It is natural, and not hydrogenated.
- It does not contain trans fats.
- It contains omega-6 which is an essential fatty acid.
- It enhances the blood lipids, and increases beneficial HDL cholesterol.
- It does not vary when it is used for cooking.
- It eases the digestion process.
What are the vitamins contained in Wheat?
- Wheat is good for the growth, and full of vitamin B that contains a lot of enzymes which ensure the dissolution and the digestion of the food. Besides, it contains large amounts of carbohydrate, calcium, iron and zinc minerals, and it has an important role in eliminating the mental fatigue. It strengthens the eyesight, and reduces the pains of the body. With the high amount of fibers inside, it eases digestion and prevents sudden decrease of blood sugar.
Is Indomie instant noodle can be served as a snack?
- Yes, because after cooking Indomie instant noodle, it will be roasted in the vegetable oil.
What the tastes in Indomie instant noodle consist of?
- The spices that make Indomie instant noodles tasty, are consisted of subtracts of natural herbs and dried herbal tomato dip.
Is the packing of the Indomie healthy?
- Yes, the packing of the product is according to American Food and Drug Asministration FDA21-CFR 177.1520 standards.
Are the frying oil of Indomie Instant Noodles pure?
- Yes, these oils are carefully selected and used under constant supervision.
Is there any preservative in the Indomie Instant Noodles?
- No, Indomie Instant Noodles are manufactured with natural products.
Is there any harm in eating Indomie Instant Noodles much often?
- No, because Indomie is full of nutritional values which contain vitamins, proteins, carbohydrates and salt at different rates. However, human body also needs different nutritional values such as fresh vegetables, fruits and meats.
Do Indomie Instant Noodles lead to gain weight?
- No, Indomie Instant Noodle portion contains 330 calories, whereas human body needs 1800 calories on daily basis.
What is the composition of the spices oil?
- it consists of vegetable oil (Palm), curry powder, onion, soy sauce, garlic, lemon grass and lemon leaf.
What is the composition of the spices powder?
- It consists of salt, Flavor Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate), Flavor (Chicken Flavor), yeast, onion powder, garlic powder, ginger powder, red pepper powder, pepper, flavor (beef flavor), Dry Leek, Dry Celery.
Are your products HALAL?
- Our products are manufactured according to HALAL conditions, and certified from DHG International Inspection and Certification. (You may see our certificates at quality section)