- Wheat contains calcium, which is the main component to our bones.
- Wheat is the source of Vitamin (B1 Vitamin), and has an important role in children's growth and their ability to learn and remember information.
- Wheat which contains starch is one of the most important sources of energy.
- Protein is the basic of building muscles and improving damaged cells.
- Adults need 55 grams of protein daily.
- Indomie portion contains 7-8 grams of protein.
- Fibers regulate the functioning of the intestines, reduce the feeling of hunger and reduce the possibility of cancer cells infection.
- Adults need 38 grams of fiber daily.
- Indomie portion contains 2-5 grams of fiber.
- Sodium plays an important role in controlling the level of the blood pressure, and in protecting fluids’ balance inside and outside the cells.
- Human body needs around 5 grams of sodium every day.
- Indomie portion contains 0.8-1.3 grams of sodium.
- Plays an important role to release energy from carbohydrates and amino acid composition, also helps in the growth of the body and the production of red blood cells.
- Human body needs basically 1800-2200 calories everyday depending on the actions and energy consumption.
- Indomie portion contains 321 calorie.